Friday 22 September 2017

9Mobile Now Lets You Watch Videos On YouTube For Free


I saw this offer a couple of days ago and I decided to wait until I get feedback from 9mobile customers before making this post so as to let me get more information. The YouTube plan so far is pretty impressive and works very well. You can watch videos from 1AM-5AM every morning.

9Mobile Now Lets You Watch Videos On YouTube For Free

According to what I've gathered so far, the data plan is capped at 2GB per night. You're eligible for the plan once you subscribe to a data plan of above N500. Considering 9Mobile's data service that's a bit shaky, some people might decide to pass on this but definitely..

Although, I'm thinking Google might secretly have a hand in this.

Well my suspicions are actually based on the fact that Google has been promoting their YouTube Go app around Nigeria and this might just be a way of allowing people to watch more YouTube videos for free.

It's a nice offer though I'm actually thinking about the geeks who would want to use this data plan for downloading apps instead by using tunneling softwares.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: